The online Japanese language school “AOJ Language School” will hold an online registration information session on August 10th. Prior registration is required.
CHIYODA, TOKYO, JAPAN, July 14, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Attain Online Japanese (AOJ) Language School, operated by Attain Corporation, will hold an enrollment information session online Wednesday, August 10, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Prior registration is required.
AOJ Language School is an online Japanese language school that opened in April 2022. The program is based on the Japanese online learning material Attain Online, which was launched in 2014. The program is based on the Attain Online Japanese learning materials, which were launched in 2014 and live lessons are offered twice a week by highly trained instructors who are certified Japanese teachers. The appeal of this program is that it is not just a course, but also an opportunity for students to improve their Japanese communication skills through interaction with other teachers and learners.
In April 2022, many students from all over the world will enroll in the first term of the program to study Japanese. Although the first group of students only study class i (for level N5), in response to the needs of future students around the world for courses at different levels, it was decided that in October, in addition introduction and i-class (for level N5), ro-class (for level N4) and ha-class (for level N3) will also be offered.
In the first information session, we will explain AOJ Language School, its curriculum, school timetable, lesson plan, registration information and registration campaign. Although registration for October enrollment has already begun, this is a good opportunity to ask questions directly to school officials about actual classes and support details. Please check the website for detailed information and application. You can also request information material or ask questions about the school via the website.
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Japan time)
Method: Zoom (Zoom URL will be sent to those who have registered)
Language: The explanation will be given in English.
Contents: About AOJ Language School, Program and Course Overview, Admission Information
Registration: Please refer to the URL below and register by email or by filling out the form. We will send a separate notice to those who have registered.
Video of the information session: https://youtu.be/nfp_vEHdyWk
The October registration campaign is underway!
No registration fees, first month free for all students, free tuition for those who continue their studies for 6 months and full support for passing the JLPT N2 for all students. For more details, click here!
i-class (for beginners of Japanese language study)
ro-class (Beginner class for students with basic Japanese skills at JLPT N5 level)
ha-class (Intermediate class for learners with basic Japanese beginner level or basic Japanese JLPT N4 level)
Application deadline: Monday, September 12
Registration date: Saturday, October 1
Click here for application guidelines
The application for admission is here
Official school website:
Information on registration for the fall semester:
Application Deadline Monday, September 12, 2022 Japan Time
School start date Saturday, October 1, 2022 Japan time
Online application form:
0 Admission fees
Monthly payment of 14,000 JPY (about 103 USD as of July 1, 2022) via PayPal or semi-annual prepayment by bank transfer
Tuition for the first month is free for all students enrolled in the fall semester. Students who study until the end of the semester will receive another month of tuition reimbursement.
In AOJ e-campus, you will have access to the following learning contents:
・all video conferences, 24/7
・online testing, 24 hours a day, can pass multiple times
・Live talks, scheduled dates
・the communication room, 24 hours a day
・Japanese culture exchange communication conferences, scheduled dates
・additional video lessons, 24 hours a day
・mid-term exam, scheduled dates, single access
・final exam, scheduled dates, single access
Video lectures are placed as scheduled, so students can learn whenever they want.
The school also offers live lecture recording, so even if students miss some live lectures due to their schedule, they can watch them later.
– Attain Online Japanese Language School (AOJ) is a Japanese language school to study online.
– Live and video lectures allow students to access high-quality Japanese learning from anywhere in the world.
– Full support to pass JLPT N2. Even though students start learning as beginners, they can acquire JLPT N2 level Japanese in a minimum period of 2 years. Attain will fully support students until they pass the JLPT N2.
– Live lectures given by talented teachers qualified as Japanese instructors will make learning Japanese more fun and engaging. Each live lecture must be given in a small group. Students can join classes anywhere with an internet connection. Students can access recorded lessons even if they are away from live lessons.
– It is a place where students can meet Japanese learners from all over the world. They can also interact with other people from different cultures through learning Japanese.
– It supports all levels of Japanese language. Students can choose the level of Japanese lessons that suits them.
– AOJ Language School provides high quality Japanese learning for those who want to learn Japanese around the world. Attain does not require an admission fee to facilitate further study and students can choose to pay tuition monthly.
– Attain has a counseling office to help you study and work in Japan.
Source: Attain Corporation
write to us here
Visit us on social media:
Why Choose Attain Online Japanese Language School?!